Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Launch Day for Night Swim!! January 10, 2012

I am celebrating in every possible way today online and in person, culminating with my launch party at the wonderful Brookline Booksmith in MA, my hometown indie bookstore. Night Swim is available everywhere books are sold, and in every format. I'll be back with links, and pictures of this personally glorious day.

Thank you, everyone, for your support and enthusiasm. It means the world to me.
Outside the bookstore on Sunday
There's Keener.  It's Official.


Checking out the space, a few days before my reading with my husband (r), and my brother-in-law.
behind the counter, my poster!



2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! See you tonight.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night Swim will soon be on my Night Stand! I can't wait to read what I've heard is an amazing book. Wish I could sit in one of those chairs tonight, but I live across the country. Congratulations, and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete